Play’n Go is a Swedish virtual casino software developer. The company’s portfolio contains over 100 products of various genres and parameters: board games, scratch, video slots, bingo, video poker and others. Most of them are available in the HD extension. Games manufacturer compatible with mobile operating systems Blackberry, Andriod, Windows Phone, iOS
The Development of Play’n GO
Since 1997, the company’s developers have been fulfilling orders for other brands and have provided advice to major providers. In 2004, Veks (Sweden) created its own company, the purpose of which was the intention to use the accumulated experience and implement it in the form of unique online games.
The company has licenses in the UK, Denmark, Italy, Alderney, Malta, Belgium, Gibraltar. In 2017, Play’n GO received the prestigious Provider of the Year Award at the International Gaming Awards.
Manufacturer Games Catalog
The developer’s portfolio includes about 100 game products of various genres:
- Video slots
- Online Bingo
- Scratch games
- Black Jack
- Casino Holdem.
Top Slot Machines Manufacturer
The following video slots from Play’n GO gained popularity:
- Eye Of The Kraken and Gemix with a set of prize chips and a non-standard arrangement of game lines;
- Gunslinger and Mermaid’s Diamond with the prospect of breaking progressive jackpots;
- Wizard Of Gems and Rage Of Riches with free spins, multipliers and bonus games.
Casino Game – Features
- Games manufacturer implemented in high-definition HD.
- Each product has a Ggames widget – an advertising tool that allows you to integrate the mini version of the slot in the form of a banner on the casino website.
- Game Account Toolkit technology opens up the possibility of choosing a design, adjusting resolution, adjusting animation, choosing a currency, and so on.
- Play’n GO software has been translated into 30 languages of the world, making games accessible to customers on different continents.
- RTP on all Play’n GO machines is within 91.9% – 97.1%.
Platforms, Devices and OS for Developer Software
Software is created based on HTML5. Thanks to this, games are played perfectly in the browser in real time and do not require the installation of additional programs on a computer or mobile gadget.
To run a video slot or board game, a personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone is suitable. Supported operating systems Blackberry, Andriod, iOS, Windows Phone.
Pros and Cons of Play’n GO Slot Machines No Sign Up
- HD graphics
- genre diversity (video slots, card and board games),
- games with a growing jackpot,
- free spins
- bonus games
- good percentage of return (up to 97%),
- the ability to make individual settings and play on smartphones.
There are no tangible minuses.
Brand Development Prospects
A team of professionals, the ability to focus on the needs of players and regular replenishment of the collection allows the company to grow rapidly. New games are constantly being developed and innovations are being introduced.